Saturday, August 21, 2010

NOTICE!

I am sad to say this blog is closing down, but don't worry, I am creating a new, and very exciting blog-- but, everyone must wait. All writers for this blog will be transferred to the new blog, and, it will be me, LoveGossip4life, who is owning it. For the next few weeks, this blog will still be running, just I won't be visiting it. All writers may continue with there segments, and, maybe even I'll hand down this blog to one of my trustworthy writers. Just email me at: LoveGossip4life@gmail.com so you can apply to owning this blog!

Thanks for reading, and I'll share my new blog with you all very soon!

1 comment:

  1. I've kind of waited a bit to make a comment...
    I am slightly upset that this blog is coming to its end so quickly, however...
    I am STOKED (ahaha, lame word usage but still!) for the new blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete