Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome to Stardoll Sister Comp

I'd like to welcome everyone to the blog, and this time around, I'm doing a great comp to start things off!

The activity is:



Dress up your doll in the following items:

IDENTITEE Shirt













You must at least own one of these shirts, because either me, or Boogiefever02 will come to your suite to check out your outfit.

How to do it?:

• Must be a follower of this blog
• Visit LoveGossip4life's Suite to let me know you are entering the comp and write your username in my guestbook
• I will visit your suite, and, let you know in your guestbook, I visited. If your guestbook is closed, then, you must be on the lookout for me.
• Once I let you know I visited your suite, you may take off your identiTEE. But, during the process of waiting, you must keep your outfit ready.

The prize is large, so, its worth entering!

I will post a video of proof to show you me buying the gifts. Me and Boogiefever02 will be splitting the prizes, 10$ each. The total is: 20$ in gifts. If you are a superstar, we will buy in your bazaar for 20$ in money.


The deadline to enter is:
August 28th

So get ready!

Thanks so much,
LoveGossip4life

P.S. If we can't get your gifts right away, please be patient. We will for sure give you your gifts!

Here is the prize pakage:

No comments:

Post a Comment