Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sophchick99's Show

Hey Gurlz and Guyz
Ive finally decided to add something different to Stardoll Sister
Its called Sophchick99's Show
I'll be talking to you about everything and anything that has to do with Stardoll
This is a Daily Show So keep checking
Todays Topic is:
WELCOME TO SOPHCHICK99'S SHOW--
Everbody welcome to the Show
I will have a magazine to go with this show so i need MODELS,CELEBRITIES(Fake),PHOTOGRAPHER AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
If you want either of these jobs fill out this form:
Name:
SD Name:
Age:
Country:
Style:
So'me of your work: (photographers stardoll pics,graphic designers some of your designs,models have u ever worked at an agency before if so what was it called and celebrities why should u be a celebrity)
And thats all if you wanna send a friend request to me saying EXACTLY: Hi im here for the Sophchick99 Show.
Then i will accept so you can send me your form through message
Thanks
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment